The Russell Ranch

Mark 'n Di

Mark 'n Di

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cards * Lunch * Practice

Hey! Two days in a row! Heading in the right direction....

Diana went to Amanda's Stamp Pad today and made 4 cute cards... Amanda is the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and she gives classes in her home nearly every week ~ if you care to participate. Some are exploring new techniques, some are using paper punches, some are using rubber stamps, some are cards, some are scrapbook pages, etc. etc. Our "Tuesday" group is lots of fun and more times than not, we end up going to lunch together ~ to TGI Friday's (which has a Michael's in the same shopping center...). Today was no exception ~ after our cards were made, off we went to lunch! Sandy, Linda and I made a stop at Michael's where all their Christmas dollar stuff was 4/$1! Wow! What fun! Lunch was broccoli cheese soup and half a California club sandwich. Very tasty. And I went over my 100 stripes today, so I should be getting $8.00 off my next meal there. Woo Hoo!

This evening we went to the church to practice some songs for our Friday night sing. Sound system adjustments, learning to sing "into" the mic's, finding your part (I just wish Mark would NOT sing my part ~ jk!), all makes for a fun evening!

When we got home, Sassy's toy was in my chair ~ translation ~ I was not in my chair long enough at all today....

Well, there you have it. Tuesday with the
Russell's at Richmond Place

No comments:

Post a Comment